LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® METHODOLOGY
18th - 20th April, 2018
Become a pro and get trained in the amazing LEGO® Serious Play® method! In this 3-day workshop you'll learn the advanced techniques to tackle business problems, improve team communications, increase employee engagement and drive creativity and innovation in your organisation. All with the power of LEGO® Serious Play®.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Team Leaders and Managers who want to drive innovation
- HR Professionals and Facilitators looking to engage their business
- Coaches and Mentors keen to delve deeper with their clients
- Consultants wanting to add a powerful technique to their toolkit
- Teachers and Educators ready to enhance their classrooms
- Innovators and Strategists seeking to unearth the next big idea
- User Experience Designers wanting to expand their repertoire
- Those with an innovative spirit looking to change the conversation in their business or organisation.
This 3-day workshop is unlike any other. It is an intensive, small group coaching session where we give you everything you need to succeed in bringing LEGO Serious Play (LSP) to your organisation and maximising it's impact:
- Background theory on why this method works
- Templates to design a range of awesome LSP sessions
- Extensive coaching on delivering LSP sessions (you'll get to practice delivering many sessions over the 3-days)
- Innovative new ways to capture the powerful conversations from a session. Most of which aren't covered in traditional LSP
- Traditional uses for LSP (Individual, Team, Business)
- Innovative new uses for LSP (including customising the workshop to include how you will use the method)
- Key tips and strategies to win over important stakeholders, turning them into advocates and change agents
- Understand the different kits that are available and how to build your own
- Connect in to the worldwide LSP community
We want you to succeed and so we're providing lifetime email support. Got a question before your first LSP session? Email us. Had a challenging debrief? Email us. Want to take the method even further? Email us.
Michael Fearne is the founder of Pivotal Play. He has over 10 years experience in facilitating workshops and helping businesses tackle complex problems. For the last four years he has been buried in Lego exploring the innovative uses of this amazing method.
Location: Melbourne (CBD), Australia
Date: 18th - 20th April, 2018
- $2,700 + gst
Still not sure? Got a question you want to ask or perhaps a chat to see if LEGO Serious Play is right for you?
The LEGO Group don't have an official certification program for LEGO® Serious Play®. As such this certification training is not sponsored or endorsed by the LEGO Group. They encourage people to get further training in the method (in programs like ours) but for commercial reasons they've chosen not to endorse any particular provider.